Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #130
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.
- Salads, salads, and more salads. I have been eating salads, and it's made me realize just how vegetable deficient the first 40 years of my life have been. It's amazing I'm as healthy as I am.
- Thug Kitchen (NSFW), which makes me actually want to cook healthy food
- That being human means we get to do the falling-in-love part of love
- A Sunday morning "Archer" marathon
- Remembering to take deep, slow breaths before the panic escalates