Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #133
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.
- The ability to take short but decadent breaks in a hot bath with coffee and a kitty
- The dinner party we hosted for the first time after 12 years of being married that was populated by artists and writers and speakers, and why haven't we done this sooner?!
- Smelling a freshly opened, new tube of mascara
- Mud, because it means that the temperature is above freezing, finally
- The cake I am going to sneak for a late breakfast