Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #155
- This guy absentmindedly stroking my leg under the table with his foot when he can sense I'm agitated
- Brie, warmed soft by my laptop, on light crackers
- Having my father-in-law over last night for pizza and Netflix
- New shirts to replace old shirts that were making me feel unnecessarily bad about my appearance
- An old winter coat I dug up but still like survived the washing machine and will do me well for the rest of the winter (because it turns out that both a thicker sweater and my boobs will not fit comfortably inside my usual coat, which is stupid, because coats should accommodate for lady parts, I think, when they are not tight anywhere else)
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.