Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #157
- Everyone snuggled down together in bed even if it was ridiculously late, and no guilt was had.
- I convinced the Palinode to learn how to make blueberry pancakes today, and then he did it, and they were good.
- We attended a lovely Christmas party last night with such great food that I ate for pretty much two-and-a-half hours straight, and no guilt was had there, either.
- Alexis offered to sing songs to me over a Google Hangout, and my heart went boom boom.
- I get to sit here and sip my favourite tea, quangzhou milk oolong.