Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #118
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.
- Getting to snag an old-new friend for supper on Friday night and talk shop in person
- Having the honour of speaking at New Media Manitoba's MBlog 2012's conference and finding out just how good the social media people are in Manitoba
- My taxi driver this afternoon, whose smile and genuine questions lured me out of my funk
- Bistro 7¼, which had incredible devilled eggs and chocolate banana bread pudding with warm caramel sauce
- The John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band album, which I've been listening to on repeat this last week