The Top Ten Things I Love About Taking A Bath
Top Ten Things I Love About Taking A Bath
- Singing. Some like to sing in the shower, but I can hear myself much better in the bath.
- Feeling beautiful. Everyone is beautiful when they're in water.
- Drinking coffee. Something about drinking a hot liquid while in a hot bath just wreaks of decadence.
- Being left alone. The cats, those three needy freaks we house and feed and poop herd, leave me alone. I swear that they are the reincarnation of human toddlers.
- Watching Netflix on my laptop (from a safe distance where my laptop is on a very stable chair, of course).
- Floating boobs. Boobs float. It's awesome.
- Being forced to sit still. I am too warm and wet to be able to jump up and worry about getting a thousand things done. When you're in the bath, you're in the bath, and that's that.
- Smelling like soap and bath bubbles.
- Increased flexibility. With all of the heat, I limber up enough to touch my toes. I performed woefully on flexibility test in phys. ed. class even as a child in elementary school.
- Fart bubbles. You know they're funny. Does anyone have a match?