Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #84
- Watching my hair slowly turn a fabulous shade of bright silver
- The burn of icy fingertips pressed around a hot mug of coffee after a long walk through the cold
- Reconnecting with an old friend who has no idea how much she saved my sanity in a bad situation a few years ago
- That my new Hipstamatic guide has been so well-received
- Skype, because it makes connecting with my far-flung tribe so much more human
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.