1. Watching an older, less active local business transform itself into a new asian grocery near my apartment
2. The little kid who ran up and hugged my leg really hard today before he realized that I wasn't his mother
3. Eating queso off my finger, because the tortilla chips would just have added unnecessary calories
4. The streets filling up with orange leaves
5. A phone call with a client who asked if I was passionate about my work, and I was able to say, unequivocally, YES
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.