Grace in Small Things: Sunday Edition #9 (Which Is Dedicated To My Hometown, Saskatoon, At Rhonda G's Request)
1. The gorgeous river that runs through its heart in which I used to wade out to the sandbar with my pants rolled
2. The large flock of pelicans that bob in the froth by the breakwater
3. The Broadway/University neighbourhoods with their winding streets and older homes and twisted elms
4. The spot in trees on the riverbank that used to feel so secret that it was the first place we thought of to bury our kitten.
5. The music and art and writing and craft that runs deep into the city's culture
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.