What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
- I will get rid of ill fitting and otherwise dissatisfying clothing from my wardrobe by weeding through it all and donating the items to good will.
- I will stop watching daytime television by not turning on the television until evening.
- I will discontinue walking backwards into the future by learning to let go of pain best left behind.
- I will stop eating so much meat, especially factory farmed meat, by being mindful of what I choose to put in my mouth and how it arrived on my plate.
- I will stop doing things that I am not particularly crazy about just because they are the things I have always done, as though those things define me, by slowing down and taking the time to consider my own actions.
- I will learn to stop finding my body so loathsome by feeding it better and taking it out for more walks.
- I will reduce my resistance to vulnerability by taking note of when I feel vulnerable and choosing the less negative approach to dealing with that vulnerability.
- I do not need alcohol and will continue to choose not to consume it.
- I will reduce my anxiety over money by becoming rich Rich RICH, I tell YOU! (or, at the very least, taking steps to keep my affairs in better order).
- I will remove passionless distractions by not allowing lesser things to pull my focus away from the things I love.
- I will avoid cilantro wherever I may find it by sniffing it out and throwing it away, that foul, foul weed.
PS. I am still giving away a kick ass pair of Dansko boots.
PPS. Also, on Phoneography, we have cold people at the mall and Lula nearly falling in the bath.