Grace In Small Things: Part 151 of 365
1. The lovely lady at the post office made my shipping box for me before I took it home.
2. I didn't clobber anyone, even though I felt very clobbery at several points.
3. I read in the tub until the pages of my book started to curl.
4. Oskar, our first cat who is suspicious of everything, was relaxed enough to nap belly-up on my lap.
5. Under Saskatchewan's spring sun, we looked like albino moles.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.