Grace In Small Things: Part 146 of 365
1. I've probably been grateful for this before, but Advil Cold and Sinus made life today worth living.
2. I napped in the afternoon with a cat in my arms while the spring sun warmed my face.
3. Dear friends surprised me with a visit from out of town.
4. I took a longer route on a usual walk I take just so that I could see different trees putting out buds.
5. I smelled a barbecue on the breeze for the first time in many months.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.