Grace In Small Things: Part 139 of 365
1. I ate vietnamese spring rolls in my favourite vietnamese spring roll place,
2. and then I walked down the street and had beer in one of my favourite places to have beer,
3. and I got at least a couple of decent shots with my new Nikon D60,
4. and I managed to see a couple of very dear friends from a life I still miss,
5. and then I had one of those brainstorms just as I was going to sleep that made me grab my laptop so that I could write about porn and the disappearing sense of the sacred.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.