Grace In Small Things: Part 138 of 365
1. For some reason, long car trips give me permission to eat toxic junk food covered in orange cheese powder. Yum.
2. While I was packing my suitcase, I left the room, and when I came back, all three cats were sitting in it together. I think they like me.
3. Mailing packages feels so darn productive.
4. Lamb is the new bacon. You just don't know it yet.
5. Glass doorknobs should make a comeback.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.