1. I had an appointment with a doctor today whom I usually dread seeing, but it went well.
2. He shook my hand when he saw that I was smiling in his office for the first time in many months.
3. I accidentally put my foot right into a puddle and enjoyed the splashing sound around my heel.
4. Our land line telephone is dead, and now I am free from telemarketers forever.
5. The dog across the street was so freaking happy to skip around while his owner shoveled snow at his feet.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.