1. I figured out where one of the cats had peed and tried to hide it.
2. The cat peed in a garbage bag behind a door, which is pretty considerate of him if he's going to be doing that anywhere other than the litter box.
3. He also peed on something ugly that I've been wanting to find an excuse to get rid of for a long time, so he was doubly considerate.
4. I'm slowly learning to clean the litter boxes more often, which is good for everyone concerned.
5. That same cat only bit me once today, which means that he's slowly learning what's good for everyone concerned, as well.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.