1. I actually enjoyed bargain-hunting in the grocery store.
2. I actually dreamed up recipes and fantasized about cooking.
3. I actually revelled in all the mist and wind blowing in my face on the way to the store, because it wasn't -40°F outside.
4. I actually did not fall into a depressive state after seeing the blank faces of people shuffling through the store in baggy sweatpants and unwashed hair.
5. Thanks to the powers that be for the final arrival of spring!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.