Grace In Small Things: Part 116 of 365
1. 11, yucky feeling pounds are gone from my gut!
2. The haikus in Brain, Child magazine made me smile.
3. I love the sound of opening up a package of provolone wrapped in waxed and butcher paper.
4. The flu I thought I was getting turned out to be a mild case of food poisoning and disappeared as quickly as it came.
5. I danced so wildly to music that cat #3, Lula, was frightened and started to cry, and I had to laugh, because, yes, my dancing is that bad.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.