Grace In Small Things: Part 77 of 365
1. After walking for miles up and down the Strip last night, I can still walk! Long live ibuprofen.
2. I learned the tasty, heart-killing joy of country gravy on biscuits.
3. Black Hockey Jesus and his partner not only allowed this motley crew of MamaPop bloggers into their home, but they fed us an incredible amount of the best breakfast any of us have had in a long while.
4. I never have to walk for miles and miles through the mind-fucking maze of The Venetian ever again.
5. I decided to forego all dietary sense and eat food as though I were a camel shoring up for a trek through the desert.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.