1. My horrible ability to make babies cry seems to have gone away.
2. Being entirely too exhausted to think makes sleeping in a creepy hotel room bed in Las Vegas a lot more appetizing.
3. It was so good to meet my fellow MamaPoppers for the first, and in a couple of cases the second, time.
4. I couldn't help but drink in the abject cheez offered up by a cover band and the trained dancers who were hired to get the dance floor going at a lounge in the Bellagio.
5. Watching people turn and turn under the lights on the Strip while they tried to figure out where to start taking pictures.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.