Grace In Small Things: Part 75 of 365
1. My new little office space in our apartment is turning out so nicely.
2. Doing several loads of laundry has revealed a rich supply of forgotten underwear and socks.
3. Our new, hard-shelled suitcase with a telescoping handle means that we won't kill ourselves hiking through airports on the way to our MamaPop mini-convention in Las Vegas.
4. We get to leave this frigid city in Saskatchewan for the far less frigid, although still cool, Las Vegas in the morning.
5. My cats' love of the new suitcase is cute, despite their shedding inside of it.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.