Grace In Small Things: Part 74 of 365
1. Man, but does rearranging and wiping down furniture do a mind some good.
2. I made a new masthead for February. (If you are reading this from inside a feedreader, click on over and check it out.)
3. The pizza place sent the wrong pizza, so then they sent the right pizza, and we ended up with two pizzas, and more pizza is good pizza, because I will get to eat cold pizza for breakfast tomorrow morning.
4. Without bees, none of the ingredients in our pizza could exist.
5. I find those little piggy noises that guinea pigs make endearing.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.