Grace In Small Things: Part 73 of 365
1. My hip cracked back into place, which is good, because hobbling around had lost all of its charm.
2. We've culled about one-third of the books from our collection, which makes me feel lighter.
3. Garlic cheese fries are terribly evil but terribly good.
4. I received an e-mail from another member of Grace in Small Things that really cemented what it is about that community that makes it more than worth the while every day.
5. Puzzling through a new masthead design makes my brain happy.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.