Grace In Small Things: Part 95 of 365
1. I finally got to see a psychiatrist after waiting for six-and-a-half months.
2. I didn't hate the psychiatrist.
3. The facial tissues in his office were really soft.
4. It was the first appointment I've had about my depression and anxiety in the last year during which I was not blamed for my situation.
5. I have good friends who took my mind off the issue after the appointment.
Yes, I'm reaching.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace in Small Things.