Grace In Small Things: Part 92 of 365
1. The Palinode and I committed a cleaning frenzy that made our apartment look better than it ever has.
2. I discovered a cleaning method that effectively works the yellowish spots out of the paint on our bathroom ceiling so that I don't have to stare at those revolting things every time I lie down in the bathtub.
3. We saw another couple we know for brunch, and it was miraculously less than three months since we'd last seen each other.
4. Avocado and sundried tomato spring rolls with sweet chili sauce exist.
5. A strange man told me that I was from outer space and breathed sunshine.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.