Grace In Small Things: Part 84 of 365
the Palinode, one year ago
1. The Palinode continues to tolerate some of my behaviour incredibly well.
2. A failing project, rather than get me down, surprised me with its other possibilities.
3. Advil Cold & Sinus ate my cold.
4. The white china cup with a blue, hand-painted pattern on it somehow makes everything I put in it taste good.
5. The crazy, plastic eyes I found at a craft store are continually inspiring.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.