1. I have decided to radically downsize the amount of followers I have on Twitter so that the conversations I have there can be more meaningful, which is part of a recent decision to declutter my life both inside and out,
2. and I have accepted the fact that some people may be less than pleased that I stopped following them, which would have been harder for me to accept a year ago,
3. and I am so very lucky to even have the option to declutter in world in which poverty is so rampant,
4. and I love that I love even the faceless hordes on Twitter enough to worry about their feelings,
5. and I love the feeling of clutter dropping away from me and leaving me more free to be.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.