Ten Ways To Procrastinate While Trying To Write An Entire Novel In One Month
What do you do when you are writing a minimum of 50,000 words in November for NaNoWriMo and the main character that you so loved in the beginning has become an irritating Scrooge McDuck? You find ways to procrastinate!
2. Cut your own hair and accidentally slice up the back of your neck with scissors. Oops.
3. Write a Shakira song title in eyeliner on your chest for a MamaPop Roundtable video.
4. Bake chocolate chip cookies and then eat half the batch.
6. Play endless games of Scrabble on Facebook.
8. Go to Shoppers Drug Mart and have an in-depth conversation about regular vs. waterproof mascara with the clerk with the the cakey eyelashes.
9. Work on a redesign of your Grace in Small Things social network.
10. Make a list of ten ways to procrastinate during NaNoWriMo.