Grace In Small Things: Part 60 of 365
1. I love wot. What? Exactly: wot.
2. I finally found out not only the real age of the woman who used to stalk me but also her original name, which does nothing to change anything really, but it does serve to make me feel less of a fool.
3. Every last stitch of bedding, including the blankets, has been washed, and I am presently enjoying it with three cats.
4. There was a puddle out back this afternoon that was not even iced over, despite the fact that it is January in Saskatchewan.
5. Squidfingers has great patterns.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.