A Meme For Shameless Self-Promotion
Heidi from eRamblings has tagged me for a meme, which is excellent, because my brain is benumbed by the sinus medication I had to use to to counteract the effects of a less-than-delightful chemical bath that someone decided to douse themselves with in an effort to smell like an embalmer's wet dream. I did not know that one had to smell like three thousand dying flowers to pick up a card at the post office.
Oh, yeah, and then I thoughtlessly threw some whiskey on top the sinus meds. Oops.
The meme's rules:
1. Go through your archives and link to five of your favourite posts that you have written.
· Link one must be a post about family.
· Link two must be a post about friends.
· Link three must be a post about yourself.
· Link four must be a post about something you love.
· Link five can be a post about anything you choose.
2. Tag five other people to do this meme. Two of them must be people you already know so that you can get to know each other better.
Five Of My Favourites From My Archives
1. Family: In The Field, 1987
2. Friends: Spousal Abuse For The Price Of A Kiss, A Lesson In Lying, Circles, And Getting Felt Up
3. Myself: Embracing This Meat Machine A Little Bit At A Time
4. Something I Love: A Love Letter To See Us Through Six Days
5. Wild Card: One Cat, Two Cats, Rottweiler, Man
The following five people can do or not do this act of shameless self-promotion as they see fit:
· Kelly from Her Able Hands
· Kizz from 117Hudson
· Savia from Saviabella
· Abigail from Abigail's Road To Nowhere
· Debra from A Stitch In Time...