Jen from Sweat and Pencil Scratches has tagged me for a meme. I believe that it is of the seven-random-and/or-weird-things-about-me variety, so that is what I will do. She did not make note of any rules, but I am sure that there are some, because memes always have them.
The assumed rules:
· Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
· Tag five people to do the meme and link to their weblogs.
What is weird or not weird about me is not for me to say, so I am going to pursue this along the random line, and if something is weird, then so be it.
Seven Random And/Or Weird Things About Schmutzie
1. One day, some time ago, Blackbird wrote either an e-mail or a comment to me, I cannot remember which, and in it she told me that I had a foot fungus. I wrote her back and said that I did not have a foot fungus. Guess what? I have a very persistent foot fungus.
2. If I am ever moved to try on a pair of high heels, which is nearly never, I secretly click my heels together three times like Dorothy did in the ruby slippers in "The Wizard Of Oz" to take herself home.
3. The following picture is of some water from the laundry in which I washed our new pink bedspread, and by pink, I mean really pink. The Palinode said that he would grow to love it once his dizziness and nausea went away.
4. It was not until I was in my mid-twenties that I first glanced at someone's bum and thought it was attractive. Until that moment, I had never understood what people were going on about.
5. When I was younger, I could handle whatever gore and terror movies dished out, but now I cower behind my hands, pillows, blankets, or whatever is at hand at the mere suggestion of something scary. I used to think that people became more and more calloused as they grew older, but I am beginning to rethink that.
6. I find something terrible in fishing. I have only been fishing twice in my life, and both times a sizable fish was hauled onboard and hit over the head with a fishbat. I hated their last breaths through their gills and my inability to read their eyes.
7. Just now, just this very moment, I realized that I accidentally stood up a woman whom I think is the cat's freaking pajamas for a sushi dinner tonight. I should have been there two-and-a-half hours ago. I feel completely miserable about it, and I can only imagine what she thinks of me right now. What do I do? How do I make it better? Help! I am seriously aching over this.
And now, before I disappear into a burning puddle of shame, these five are tagged to do this meme:
· Marie from Whither Thou Creative Spirit
· Momma from The Casual Perfectionist
· Jules from House of Jules
· Janet from muppinstuff
· Imaginary Binky
I am a participant in Blog 365.