Grace In Small Things: Part 39 of 365
1. Blizzards (when I am watching them from inside a warm apartment, of course)
2. A surprisingly warm New Year's night
3. Homemade wine from Saviabella
4. Roasted red pepper hummus, which trumps all other hummus, so help me God
5. How some corkscrews look like little people, and the more you screw them into the cork, the more they throw their arms up in the air as though they're partying like it's 1999
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.