1. I finished my first serious structural crochet project, and numb fingers and sore arms were very much worth it. (Pictures later.)
2. I bought provolone cheese just so that I could hear the Italian lady behind the counter say "provolone".
3. I repeatedly kicked the cat off my lap, telling him that he smelled like old gym socks, and when I later learned that it was the provolone and not he that stank, he still came back for a good long cuddle.
4. I remembered to eat, which is good to do at least once every three days. (Don't worry, I smacked my own head after that one.)
5. I managed to restrain my spending for once and did not blow a bunch of money on lomographic cameras.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.