1. Our littlest cat, Lula, appears to be entering her first heat but has not hit full yowl yet, so we might get some sleep tonight. We hope.
2. The dark aubergine merino wool yarn I bought is turning into a pretty spiffy pair of hand warmers.
3. Lizano salsa is good on just about anything.
4. Jill Barber is good for my ears.
5. My lime green chenille toque looks completely ridiculous, but it keeps my head toasty when I have to make a mad dash to the dumpster when it's -45°F with the wind chill.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.