1. -45° weather is so cruel that it verges on beautiful.
2. I have managed to keep two whole houseplants alive for over a year.
3. I feel sexier more often than I have in the last two years.
4. Tangled masses of yarn were wrangled into tidy piles of colourful balls.
5. Lying in bed with a trashy magazine in the middle of the night now feels just like it did when I would hide under the covers reading after lights out as a kid.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.