1. I talked with someone about my internet work today, and he understood what I was talking about.
2. I talked with someone today about personal abuse in the workplace, and she understood what I was talking about.
3. I ate a leftover pad thai that made my tastebuds fall over and play dead from its sheer brilliance.
4. I had an epiphany that made me forgive myself.
5. And, because I'm on an "I" theme tonight, I hung out with excellent individuals who are intelligent artists in their own right, and I am so honoured.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.