Grace In Small Things: Part 5 of 365
1. I dressed in a light tank top and skirt and danced around the living room, and it felt more like a cool, spring day than winter.
2. The Palinode's office got a bit of a tidy, which solved that where'd-they-hide-the-cat-poop mystery.
3. Nothing is quite like licking the remaining feta soaked in balsamic vinaigrette out of the bottom of the bowl.
4. If you do not know what fresh snow smells like, you are missing out.
5. Our apartment is rife with books. Rife, I say!
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.