Grace In Small Things: Part 4 of 365
1. It felt exhilarating when the various pieces of my new masthead finally came together this afternoon.
2. The UPS guy brought me a package today, and he didn't seem even the least bit judgmental of me.
3. Etsy manages to make Christmas shopping enjoyable.
4. A friend called just when I was getting into one of my regularly scheduled wallowing sessions, which saved me from losing my head inside of my bellybutton.
5. I rediscovered peanutbutter by the spoonful.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.