Grace In Small Things: Part 3 of 365
1. I remembered to take my psych medication, which means that I can stave off the withdrawal after having forgotten to take it yesterday.
2. Alpaca yarn promises a good crocheted bunny.
3. Flannel sheets are the comfort-maker.
4. The man from whom I stole my latest kitty because he was trying to sell her for beer money did not recognize me tonight.
5. Tidily clipped fingernails look so... tidy.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in 365 days of Grace in Small Things.