Heidi from Ramblings would like me to tell you six things/habits/quirks about myself, which I will do, because I am presently snortling through a sinus cold under the covers and cannot be arsed to remember where I last put my brain.
Of course, there are rules for this meme, because we are humans, and humans like rules:
Six Things/Habits/Quirks About Schmutzie
- I just now noticed that I often talk about myself in the third person on this website. Bob Dole and I should join forces for disassociation everywhere.
- I also just now noticed that the end table next to my chair is actually a haphazard construction made of a wrapped box from a present I received in the summer balanced on top of a cat carrier. I like to think of this maverick furniture-building as a creative storage solution that fits my lifestyle.
- Which reminds me of the worst bed I ever owned. I stole enough milk crates from behind a nearby grocery store to create a base for my bed, put cardboard down over it to smooth over their rough bottoms, and then put down a thin piece of salvaged foam. It was hard and depressing, but then I was crazy and unemployed and living in a friend's basement. Dumpster diving was my forte.
- My sinuses hate me today, and I them. We are locked in a bitter battle. They want supremacy over my head, but I kind of value my brain.
- I secretly like warts. They are these tiny, independent, uninvited guests. What chutzpah!
- I like the idea of setting out to be pesky. How are you today? I'm pesky! And perhaps a little scurrilous!
Six of you are tagged:
If you are so moved, please vote for me in each of the following three categories in the Canadian Blog Awards:
Best Personal Blog, Best Photo/Art Blog, and Best Humour Blog. Thank you.
I am a participant in Blog 365.