I know that it is too late to do any shopping for presents that will come in time for Christmas, but I thought I would recommend these shops hosted on Etsy from which I have bought gifts for myself and others or that belong to people I know directly. These people are doing it for themselves, and they are doing it well.
1. That down there? That is one of a variety-pack of four cards I ordered from Scotia Made.
2. I just bought this gorgeous little number from Annabella Designs.
3. My mother loved this scarf I gave her from Cipolla.
4. My friend Curtis is the man behind Brock Photography, and he is a fine photographer.
5. Knuckle Toes Clothing and Accessories is a purveyor of hippie-wear and accessories, which is run, of course, by my friend Knuckle Toes.
6. Sock Zombie is Erin of Out Of Character fame's shop. I purchased one of her sock zombies for a friend, and it went over like gangbusters.
7. I own a zine called "Beginnings" by Jen Lemen of SoulSister Designs, and it is lovely.
8. Schmutzie on Etsy is, of course, my shop where I am presently selling my photographs. What would this list of Etsy shops be without me pimping out my own stuff?
I am a participant in Holidailies 2007.