Nine Things Of Which I Am Suspicious
Barbara from Just Another Ink-Stained Wretch mentioned a few things of which she is suspicious, and I thought: I like the word suspicious. I do. And, I am also highly suspicious of a great many things. Hand in glove, a new list was born.
Nine Things Of Which Schmutzie Is Suspicious:
And then, just like that, I am turning this into a meme and making up some rules, because that's how I roll:
- Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you're doing it right now.
- Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
- Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
- Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
- If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
The following seven people have been duly apprised of the situation:
I am a participant in NaBloPoMo. Check out the upper right sidebar and vote for me in the 2008 Blogger's Choice Awards.