- This flowchart for white people who get defensive when people talk about racism is golden.
- "A corporate lawyer can predict the future from a mile up his own asshole." —copy from the best Craigslist ad for a blender ever.
- Beware the internet of things. It's looking kind of haphazard and potentially terrifying right now.
- Saskatchewan's premier is big on oil pipelines, proclaiming their safety, but 18,000 spills doesn't sound as good as he'd like us to believe.
- The freedom white people envision for Black people isn't necessarily a good thing.
- I like the simplicity of this idea: printing shirts and bags using public street elements.
- No, it's not your opinion. You're just wrong.
- There are still good people in the world. All these strangers on a train in Toronto are proof of that.
- What's it like to have a trans partner? This is one person's experience.
- Keeping your eye on what you think your success is or what it might look like could be limiting your ability to know the real value in quitting.
No longer a bird,
she's become discrete objects:
bloodless bones, feathers.
No longer children,
we argue a narrative:
and then this, and then…
How long is enough?
When are we no longer that
which we once became?